R410A Wall (Low Temperature Cooling)
Panasonic Low Temperature Cooling Wall Mounted system
Introducing Low Temperature cooling systems from Logicool in partnership with Panasonic.
Utilising the existing PACi range together with officially approved Panasonic modifications, we are now able to make these systems available to cool areas with low temperature requirements such as wine cellars, food preparation areas, gymnasiums and clean rooms.
Panasonic PACi Elite Inverter solution (including CZ-RTC4 Controller and approved adapter kits where required).
This product range features cooling solutions available from 4.90 to 11.60kW utilising Panasonic PACi Elite Wall Mounted system combinations.
Capacities based on: Condition 1; 15°CWB, 30°C Ambient, 55%RH, Condition 2; 12°CDB, 8°CWB, 30°C Ambient, 60%RH, Condition 3; 16°CDB, 13°CWB, 30°C Ambient, 60%RH. All as per Panasonic documentation reference R32 Low Temp PACi DLX performance data_190402
Indoor - Outdoor
Cooling Capacity (kW)
(Indoor WB°C/Ambient DB°C)
|Indoor Unit||Outdoor Unit||15 / 30||12 / 30||8 / 30
|S-71PK1E5B||U-50PE1E5A||Please call Logicool||No combination||40||3/16||5/8||3/8||Single
POWER - power supply to both Indoor Unit (5 Amp Isolator for all units) and Outdoor Unit. It is also possible to supply power to outdoor unit only and run power to indoor unit from field supplied, fused terminal block. This must be separate to 2 Core data cable.
A “mix and match” system combination allows for the use of a larger evaporator giving the end-user and installer the option to select a cooling system to suit their low temperature cooling requirement.
Features and Benefits:
- FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
- Off-the-shelf packaged solution
- Lower cost than competitors
- Quality and trusted Japanese household name
- Cassette, Wall Mounted, Ducted and Under Ceiling options thus offering flexibility
- Low ambient cooling (can cool in low outside temperatures)
- Typically, commercial air conditioning systems cool down to 19 degrees. This is an industry standard and is due to a number of factors including comfort levels for building occupants which packaged air conditioning is designed for. However, a number of industries require lower cooling requirements. These can be very costly and poorly engineered. This solution allows for the use of an industry standard “typical” air conditioning solution with the added benefit of providing lower cooling temperatures to those applications that require it without the added costs and with a trusted brand comprising of readily available product. The solution is achieved by installing a larger evaporator combined with built-in Panasonic Air Conditioning Solutions features and technology which allow for control at lower temperatures. The combinations are both approved and tested by Panasonic in their factories. Further detailed information is available from Logicool including a detailed installation bulletin.
Back to products